I provide consulting and development services. See Status302.com for more info.
JOTWiki is a " Wiki", it allows you to create, edit, and link web pages easily without having to learn a difficult language like HTML.
Anybody who wants to:
- Have a website that can be edited on the fly without technical difficulties.
- Have a simple collaboration site, to share ideas, texts and documents in a central, always-online location
- No Dependencies, all in one, all you need is a java application server.
- Easy administration: Web based administration screens, no need to fiddle with xml files and/or command-line.
- Templates support, so you can easily choose or make a nice look for your pages.
- Support for multiple namespaces, allowing you to have multiple "sites", with different looks and permissions within the wiki.
- Full support for profiles, users and permissions, allowing to allow or disallow any features per user (also support guests / unlogged users)
- Captcha feature (Image code verification) to prevent automated posts/comments by robots(Spam).
- Mail server support, to send you copy of posted comments automatically.
- Automatic encryption of email addresses to prevent Spam.
- Built-in database - No need to mess with configuring a separate DB.
- Pages are save in plain text on the file system, so they are easy to access, And older copies of pages are automatically backed up.
- Automatic cleanup of old files and logs (configurable)
- Easy to use, you can create and edit page in your browser in a simple edition pane with icons. screenshots#editPane
- Powerful, yet simple Syntax.
- Automated edition locks, so only one user can edit a page at a time, avoiding data loss.
- Support(optional) comments for your pages, so users can add comments.
- Support(optional and configurable) for adding/Uploading images and files to your pages easily.
- Breadcrumbs feature, so your users know what pages they have been through.
- Source Code block support, so you can easily add some source code in your page and it will be rendered in a nice box(uninterpreted).
- Support for simple Boxes to highlight Tips, warning etc...
- Printer stylesheet, so your page will print nicely.
- Basic mantis integration, if you want to link to your Mantis bug system
- Built-in search engine, which will index automatically your content and provide a search form to users.(optional)
- Built-in google sitemap generator, so your content will be easily and efficiently indexed.
- Built-in support for Google web-analytics, just enter your Google Analytics ID.
- Built-in support for AddThis, allowing users to easily add your pages to social-network sites.
JOTWiki is Free(open-source) for non-commercial uses.
It his released under the " GPL 3.0" for non-commercial uses.
See License for more informations.